Quick Online Divorce

Many spouses can benefit by the ease and savings involved with an uncontested quick online divorce.  Uncontested cases are those cases where you and your spouse (or other parent) have agreed to the terms of your divorce (and custody, with children).  With an uncontested case, there's no court presence requirement so you can complete the case from home.  The best part of an uncontested quick online divorce is the cost.

If you agree with your spouse, you can get divorced QUICKLY and EASILY. Kids, real estate, alimony, retirement are all included. 


To qualify for a quick online divorce, you must:

  • Agree with your spouse on all issues;

  • Pay the filing fee and any other court costs; 

  • Once your court documents are prepared on your terms, you and your spouse must timely sign, or your spouse will not be contesting terms.


Everything is done online -- there is no trip to court.



  • pay a reduced fee for your lawyer;

  • get legal advice and guidance from Nordini Law Group;

  • finish with a customized agreement and  Mr. Nordini takes care of everything in court.



  • spend a lot of money;

  • use generic flawed fill-in-blank forms;

  • be left with unanswered questions;

  • end up in a fight with your ex;

  • be turned away when you need help or advice.


It's EASY:

1.  Review and sign my Service Agreement.  Your contract with me will be emailed to you.  It includes everything to complete the case.

2.  Complete my 2 minute "Intake Form."  The details on this form will allow me to prepare the initial documents to file your case with the Court.  This can be done all online.


3.  Have a phone call with me to talk about the settlement terms that you have reached with your spouse.  This call usually are completed in about 10-20 minutes. Some take longer.  If you have questions?  Just call me for assistance.

4.  Sign the Settlement Documents. I will email you your Consent Decree with all the terms in the proper format.  You and your spouse sign the papers.

5.  I will then "lodge" the documents with the Court, which is just a fancy way of saying that I'm submitting the Consent Decree to the Judge for signature, and the completed copy will be mailed to you from the Courthouse.  

For more information or to start the process, call me today. (480) 527-9000.  Ask for Paul Nordini